Question

How do I update lead status in SalesRabbit and FollowUpBoss when it is updated in both platforms?

I am trying to get Zapier to connect with Salesrabbit and FollowUpBoss. The intended outcome is to update the status of the lead. If, in FollowUpBoss or in SalesRabbit, the lead stage is updated, I want it to reflect as such in the opposing program. Is this possible and if so, how?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @AnthonyRigsby 

I just need to clarify, which one will be the trigger app? Is it the Follow Up Boss or SalesRabbit?

Great question. I guess before I just used Zapier to update google sheets so the “trigger” in that scenario would’ve been a contact group change. 

In this case, I am looking to have Sales Rabbit communicate directly with Follow Up Boss. So does the trigger really matter in this scenario? I am using Sales Rabbit as a canvassing tool and using Follow Up Boss as a telemarketing/client nourishment tool.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @AnthonyRigsby 

Yes, the trigger step matters because trigger and action steps are required so you can build a Zap.

Here’s a workflow you can try:

1. Trigger - New/Updated Lead (SalesRabbit)
  2. Action - Create or Update Contact Without Triggering Action Plans (Follow Up Boss)

*You may change the action step according to the workflow you want to achieve. This is just a suggestion.

You may see these helpful links from SalesRabbit and Follow Up Boss:

https://zapier.com/apps/salesrabbit/integrations

https://zapier.com/apps/follow-up-boss/integrations

I am trying to get Zapier to connect with Salesrabbit and FollowUpBoss. The intended outcome is to update the status of the lead. If, in FollowUpBoss or in SalesRabbit, the lead stage link is updated, I want it to reflect as such in the opposing program. Is this possible and if so, how?

To set up the specific trigger and action in Zapier, you will need to refer to the documentation for Salesrabbit and FollowUpBoss, as well as the Zapier integration guides for those programs. These resources should provide you with the necessary information and steps to configure the integration successfully.