Question

How do I trigger a Zap from specific email subject and parse contact info to HubSpot?

• 10 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Greetings.  I have no luck contacting Zapier support and need some help from the community.

My team would like to trigger a zap based on an incoming email from BizBuySell - looks like this:

Subject:  Your BizBuySell listing Thriving Resort Community Laundromat Available For Sale
Body: 

Buyer Information
Contact Name: Bob Martens
Contact Email: bob.martens@gmail.com
Contact Phone: (555) 555-9308

I need to trigger the zap based on the subject, parse the contact information from the body, and then use another zap to move the data into HubSpot CRM to kick off an automated response. 

I have other zaps that take incoming contact information from zap partner apps to put the contact in HubSpot and I am familiar with that process.

I am unable to find a way to a) capture the email based on the subject or b) parse the required data.

Is this possible?  If so, please help point me in the right direction.

I have the basic free plan today but I am MORE THAN HAPPY to upgrade to get what I need.

Thanks in advance!!

John

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @John Sanderson 

Good question.

Options:

Troy,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I really appreciate it.

Are you available for a short contract to do this work for me?

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @John Sanderson 

I will send you a DM with more info.