Best answer

How do I trigger a Wix automation when Typeform receives a new entry

• 10 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I’m trying to trigger an automation in Wix each time my Typeform updates with a new entry. I have connected all accounts. My automation (email response to a new subscription) has been set up in Wix. My Typeform has been active and works fine. The problem is trying to set up the Zap. Here’s the rub: as soon as I select Typeform as my first trigger, Zapier doesn’t give me an option to pick Wix Automations as the second trigger. 

Picking Wix automation as my first trigger is the only option, but that makes no sense since a reverse workflow won’t work.

I’d appreciate some help, please! 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by SamB 21 August 2023, 13:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Zapbee 

Good question.

Wix Automations can only be used as a Zap trigger step.

Hi @Zapbee 

Good question.

Wix Automations can only be used as a Zap trigger step.

Hi Troy, thanks for your response. I’m trying to find a way to work around that. With so many apps one would think the process would be more intuitive😅. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Zapbee! 👋

Ah, yes the Wix Automations app doesn’t currently have any actions that would allow you to start an automation. This was brought up in the Community a while back:

So I’ve gone ahead and added you to the feature request that’s mentioned on that related topic. I can't promise anything about when or if it will be added, but we'll drop you an email once it is. There aren’t any reported workarounds at present but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share details of any workarounds in the main topic for this feature request.

Since we have an existing topic in the Community for this feature request, I'll be closing this thread now so we can keep things tidy. For anyone who comes across this and wants to add their vote, please head on over to the main topic and let us know! 🙂