Best answer

Connecting Click Funnels to Wix Automations

• 7 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

I am having a hard time creating my click funnels & wix zap. 

Here’s what I want to happen:

Every time someone makes a purchase on my funnel (set up complete) → I would like to be notified in slack (setup complete) → I would like to add an email tag & trigger an automated email sequence congratulating on them on their purchase & giving them event info through Wix emails (struggling with this part, it says no action available)

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 8 July 2022, 00:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, thanks for reaching out, @Mecca! We definitely want to help.

I took a peek and it looks like you were able to open a ticket with our friends in support, which is perfect! I’ll pop their answer below it case it’s helpful. 

I'm afraid that starting an automation is not a supported feature at the moment. There is an open feature request for this and added your vote as an interested user which will do a few things:
- Raises the issue with the Product team over at Wix Automations who owns and manages the integration on our platform
- Adds weight to the request (the more "votes" we get the better)
- Allows us to reach out to you immediately if the functionality becomes available

I don't have a timeline for when this might happen, but if that's something that can get developed, we'll automatically send you an email to let you know.

We’ll also be sure to update this topic as well. 🙂