Question

How do I transfer into a Bitrix24 List?

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Guys

I have a bitrix24 list with a number of list entry types as the target

I have data coming in from a gravity form that has the list in the field delimited with commas. I have tried transforming that to semicolons.

Bitrix wont take the list in at all. It will only allow zapier to assign (basically like a checkbox) a list item but not import existing data.

Any ideas? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @MKCARC! 👋

What action are you using to add the list items into Bitrix24? I’m not seeing any actions that look like they would allow you to create multiple list items, so is it a particular field(s) on the Bixtrix24 action that aren’t allowing you to pass it a comma separated list of multiple values?

It may be that you’d need to pass it the ID number for the option along with its value in order for Bitrix24 to be able to update it. But if you could send over a screenshot showing the current setup of the Bixtrix24 action so we can take a look at it that would help to give us some further context here. Don’t forget to remove/hide any private information like names, emails phone numbers etc from any screenshots first.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!