Question

How do I transfer birth dates from Shopify Customer fields to Klaviyo for automated birthday emails?

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! We’re trying to transfer birth dates from a form we created with Customer fields (Shopify) to Klaviyo to create a birthday email automation.

We don’t know how to get this metric to be automatically added to each Klaviyo’s profile. Anyone can help ?

Thank you very much.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Sweetlaces, this page may be super useful for you! Without too much information here, if I were to be approaching this Zap myself, I would first try out the New Customer or Updated Customer trigger and Find or Create Subscriber action step, possibly followed by Update Subscriber

Userlevel 1

Thank you Chanelle!

We did this actually but we cannot find the metafield in the metrics proposed by Zapier… I think that it would have been easier if we have used the Kaviyo form to collect the data but we used another application and we really need to connect this data. Do you know where we can add metafield to Zapier ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Sweetlaces,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Would you mind sending a screenshot of the specific metafield in Klaviyo that you are referring to? Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide some further clarification regarding your desired workflow. This will enable us to offer more precise suggestions.

Thanks! 😊