Question

How do I transfer attachments from Salesforce Case object to DevOps Bug with Zapier?

• 16 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey guys

I have a really successful integration with Salesforce Case object and DevOps - The missing piece is being able to transfer any attachments that our customers / Support team add to the ticket to the new Bug created in DevOps - We have got round this by having a manually step in between where the attachments are copied to a location and the dev team access them - It isn't always being done.

I have been asked to explore other options and there is a dedicated piece of software to do it called Exalate which can do it - Before I move away from Zappier is this possible with the integration?

Case Status pause reason “XXXX” added - > create bug report in a specific iteration path & transfer the documents from the case

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mrkglstn 

Good question.

In the Salesforce data, is there reference to the attachments? (Attachment IDs or links)

If IDs, then you can use the Salesforce Find Record step to get more info.

If links, then you can use those if the files are publicly accessible.

For multiple attachments, you can use the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help