Best answer

How do I track & redeem free appetizer offers in toast & go or in Go High Level?

• 7 February 2023
  • 3 replies

hello, to get straight to the point i Have a campaign where customers are offered a free appetizer. The free appetizer has to be claimed. I do not know how to make it redeemable and trackable by both toast and or Go High Level. I need the client to see the revenue coming from these free claims to see results, so how do i do that? if anyone could reccomend how to fix thator create a loyalty program where toast can integrate through and from there the third party loyalty program can upload to go high level. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 8 February 2023, 23:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @patrick13 

Good question.

Toast POS does not yet have a Zap app integration:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @patrick13! Thanks for reaching out in the community!

Troy nailed it but at the moment, Zapier doesn’t offer a Toast integration. 😔 That said, I've added your vote for this to our internal app wishlist! We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.

Thanks again for joining our community and keep us in the loop if there’s any other q’s we can help with. 🙂

Hey Patrick. Id like to connect with you on this topic as I am using GHL to for restaurants. Please shoot me an email if possible.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.