Best answer

How do I store website form information in Zapier?

I want to store website form data on  zapier system so what should i do for this please help me.

icon

Best answer by ZappinAndy 19 July 2022, 02:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @developer_vipnesh!

How is the data collected on the website? Do you use a form app like JotForm for example? Or if it’s not using an app, are you able to send the information from the form as a webhook?

And when you say that you’d like to store the data, do you mean that you’d like to send it to another app (eg Google Sheet? A CRM app?)

If you can share a bit more information about what you’re trying to do, we can see if we can find a good solution for you :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @developer_vipnesh we can help you!
I sent you a PM.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey @developer_vipnesh,

Hope Andrés’ suggestion was helpful!

For folks who might see this question later, or if needing another solution: The two tools we offered to support storage natively through Zapier are:

Digest by Zapier is designed to more temporarily store data. But our Storage tool is built for storing data more long-term in a more sophisticated way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @developer_vipnesh!

Just wanted to check in to see if you managed to get your Zap(s) created using some of the info above. If not, please let us know and we can jump back in and help you out.