Best answer

How do I sort Calendly bookings chronologically in Google Sheets?

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have an automation in which with every call booked on Calendly, the and there details are put onto a google sheet, currently its in order of what time booked but want to switch it to chronological order of when the calls themselves are

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 27 September 2023, 17:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @StoicMedia 

This is something to do in Google Sheets, you just need to change the sorting to be for the field you want. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @StoicMedia 

Good question.

Be aware that sorting a GSheet can break the Zaps.

You’d be better served using Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data. (sort, filter, group, show/hide fields, reorder fields)

The Google Sheets trigger on my Zap stopped working

If your Google Sheets trigger stops working suddenly, first check if you’ve accidentally inserted a blank row anywhere in the spreadsheet. Zapier interprets a blank row as the end of the spreadsheet and may have trouble finding any new rows below it.

In addition to this, making the following changes to your spreadsheet while the Zap is turned on can cause errors:

• Deleting existing rows or columns.
  • Adding rows anywhere other than to the bottom of your sheet.
  • Resorting the sheet.
  • Renaming/adding/rearranging columns.
  • Renaming the sheet.
  • Filtering the sheet.

If you need to make any of those changes to your Google Sheet, turn your Zap off while you work on the spreadsheet, and then turn it back on again.

ratingStar icon Tip

Try Zapier Tables as a replacement for Google Sheets steps. Zapier Tables is a data storage solution built for automation and made to work with Zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I totally agree with @Troy Tessalone 

this is why you would use Filter Views in Google Sheets (found at the very end of the tool bar, right before the Sigma sign). 

I do vote for Airtable as well though