Best answer

How do I set up Zap to pull new posts from a public third-party Instagram account?

• 10 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there any way to set up a Zap that pulls new posts from a public third-party account? Looks like the standard integration is only applicable to when I want it to do something with a post to my own personal account

icon

Best answer by ken.a 11 September 2023, 11:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ml3,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Are you trying to pull new posts from someone else's account? If so, I’m afraid that’s not possible at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for new media posted to someone else's account trigger. Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response. Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do, monitor a public city-run account for a particular venue. Sorry to hear that this is not possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ml3,

Thanks for confirming!

I added you as an interested member to the open feature request for new media posted to someone else's account trigger. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thank you for your understanding!