Question

How do I set up a Zap to remove a subscriber from a group in Mailerlite when they REACTIVATE their Woocommerce subscription?

• 7 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I’m in the middle of setting up a paid email subscription using Woocommerce Subscriptions and Mailerlite. I’ve set up a zap to to remove subscribers from an email group if they cancel their subscription, however I also need a zap that will move that subscriber BACK into the paid email group if they REACTIVATE their subscription. 

I’ve set up a filter to only continue if Resubscribed Subscription (Boolean) Is True. However this is not working with the sample data I’m testing. Is this the correct way to go about this?

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Aimee50!

Let’s see if we can figure this out together :)

We’ll need a bit more information so we can see what’s happening - could you share a screenshot of the Filter test showing the result and the sample data (like the one below)?

And are you able to you confirm whether the  Resubscribed Subscription field is definitely boolean? 

Thanks!