Question

How do I send Google Drive files to Azure Blob Storage using Zapier?

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Is there any way by which we can have the files from a google drive folder added to azure blob storage through Zapier

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @gauravbahuguna. Welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m not seeing Azure Blob Storage listed on the list of apps currently available on Zapier but I did find it on our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier. So I’ve gone ahead and I’ve submitted your vote for it. I can’t make any promises around when or if it will definitely be added by but we’ll be sure to let you know by email once it’s available!

In the meantime, it may be possible to use a Webhooks by Zapier app action or build a custom integration on the Zapier Platform to upload the files. It’s a bit advanced but it it’s something you’d like to explore further it looks like you’d want to reference the Put Blob endpoint on the Microsoft Azure API: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/storageservices/put-blob?tabs=microsoft-entra-id. And you can learn more about send webhooks and building on the Zapier platform here:

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction! Keen to know how you get on with this so please do keep us updated on your progress! 🙂