Question

How do I send client information for subscriptions in Paystack to Adalo?

• 16 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi All, 

I’m still new to Zapier, I was wondering if anyone had experience on setting up a subscription payment between Adalo and Paystack using Zapier. 

I seem to be able to connect data from Adalo to Paystack using Zapier (wrt to paying for the subscription), but how do I connect information (that client has paid) from Paystack back to Adalo?

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Roland

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Roland Fyr! 👋 

You can collect the information from Paystack and send it to Adalo by selecting (often referred to as “mapping”) the fields that contain the client information (from the Paystack trigger) in the Zap’s Adalo action step. You can find out more about this process here: Send data between steps by mapping fields

It looks like you could record new Paystack subscriptions in Adalo using the following trigger and actions:

• TriggerNew Subscription (Paystack) runs when a new subscription is created in Paystack.
  • ActionCreate Record (Adalo) creates a record for the subscription in Adalo using information supplied by the Paystack trigger. 

Do you think that approach could work for you here? Or does Paystack not send over all the necessary client information you’re wanting to send to Adalo?

Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂