Question

How do I send a Slack message and receive payments from different clients using the same Stripe account?

• 2 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey guys,

Need help here.

My Case:

I am a marketing agency and I help different clients to sell their products online.

And I use my own Stripe account to receive all their different products.

Now I want to sync Slack and Stripe so that every time I receive their clients’ payment I will receive noticatifcation from a channel message.
However, I can’t differentiate different products to different channel now since they are all in the same Stripe account now. (It means Product A, Product B, Product C will all go to same Slack channel)

So my question is : Is there any way that I can use the same account to receive different clients payment and I can send different Slack channel a message with the same Stripe account?

Many thanks guys!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nicleung1119!

Can I check I’ve understood your question? You want to send a message to a different Slack channel depending on which product is bought in Stripe, is that right?

Is there any information in Stripe that allows you to see the product they bought? If there is, you can use that to create a Zap that would say ‘If someone buys product A, send to Slack channel 1, if someone buys Product B, send to Slack channel 2, etc). 

This article describes the different ways that you can set up Zaps with that kind of conditional logic: 3 ways to add conditions to Zaps

If you have a look at that and have any questions, or aren’t sure which option is best for you, let us know!