Best answer

How do I send a Slack channel message when a specific LinkedIn account publishes a post?

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey, new Zapier user here.

I'm struggling a bit with a Linkedin + Slack automation. 

Whenever a Linkedin post is published from a specific account, I wanted its link to be sent as a message to a Slack channel.

I can see that action option for Slack, but I'm lost as to what to do for the Linkedin trigger.
Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot :)

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 April 2023, 16:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @livbittencourt,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

At this time, the LinkedIn integration does not support triggering on new published posts. We're always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful, and it sounds like this could be really useful for others as well, so much so that it's already one of the top feature requests for this app.

I've added you as an interested user to this feature request, which helps to increase the visibility of the request and allows us to notify you when the feature is implemented. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Hi,
also new to zapier - and I have a similar problem.

Connecting LinkedIn to Beekeeper. That would be really helpful to us if that would work.

So - please add me as an interested user too :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Wolf H.

I’ve got you covered! I have added you as another interested user to the open feature request. While we don’t have an ETA on when will this get implemented. We will let you know via email once it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊