Question

How do I route responses to Talkroute when sending a broadcast text message from Keap?

• 13 June 2023
  • 1 reply

What is the process to achieve this goal:

After we send a broadcast Text Message from KEAP (Infusionsoft). We want the responses routed to TALKROUTE.

We need help to achieve this process.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ranie1, welcome to the Community! 

I took at look at the Talkroute app and I’m not seeing any actions available for it. Currently it only has triggers available so it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be possible to send any information back to Talkroute at the moment.

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team to request that open up a feature request on your behalf to have an action added to the Talkroute app that would allow you to add the responses into Talkroute. You can contact them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

As a workaround, if Talkroute’s API supports it, you might be able to try using a Webhooks by Zapier action to send the text message details over to Talkroute. It’s an advanced option that’s only available on a paid Zapier plan so may not be ideal, but if you’re interested you can learn more about how to use webhooks here: Send webhooks in Zaps

Hope that helps. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on! 🙂