Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I retrieve and insert BoondManager contact details into Lemlist using Zapier?

• 17 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I have just created a new Zap enabling the connection between BoondManager and Lemlist. The idea is to allow the addition of a contact that has been added or modified in Boond; it will be automatically added to a Lemlist campaign.

The issue is that with the trigger "Add action or Action updated," I am unable to retrieve the contact information (name, first name, email, etc.) to insert it as a lead into Lemlist.

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Slim's 

Good question.

To help us have context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi @Slim's 

Good question.

To help us have context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hello,

I have created this zap

But when I need to set the cantact informations in the lead of Lemlist Campaign, I don’t found the adresse mail (returned from boondmanager) for example.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Slim's 

Can you post screenshots of all the data points returned from BM? (scroll down)

@Slim's

Can you post screenshots of all the data points returned from BM? (scroll down)

Hello @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Slim's 

You may have to add a Find step to lookup related info.

@Slim's

You may have to add a Find step to lookup related info.

Hello @Troy Tessalone ,

I tested with the find log step, I have the first and last name in the response, however, I also need the address which I cannot find in the response

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Slim's 

It looks like the Contact ID is being returned.

However, I don’t see a Zap action available for Find Contact (by ID).

You may have to reach out to BoondManager Support for guidance on how to derive the desired data points based on their Zap app integration.