Best answer

How do I mention a user role from YouTube notifications to my Discord server?

• 15 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey,
I’m on a Server where we wanted to set up youtube notifications with Zapier, but it cant mention certain roles when I type them in, it works fine with @everyone but not others and I dont see a field where i can put a Role  in to mention. Did I do something wrong? I’m a bit tired of all the Testing so I don’t know what to do anymore T_T

icon

Best answer by christina.d 27 July 2022, 20:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Anna_cookie 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 1

Any updates on here? This would be super useful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @head_adrian, thanks for the ping. Here’s the update provided:

Unfortunately, I don't have the best news here - Adding roles/mentions currently aren't supported.

The good news is you're not the first user to request this so it's on our radar. I’ve added your name as a vote for this feature which does the following:

• Re-raises the request with the dev team
  • Gives us a place to track user interest on our end
  • Reminds us to notify you once this become available

I don’t have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it becomes a reality! Keep an eye out for our Zapier Updates in your inbox or on our blog by clicking here: https://zapier.com/zapbook/updates/

Sorry, I don't have better news here, but if you have any questions please feel free to reach back out and we'll be happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’ve gone and added you to the feature request @head_adrian. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great news! 🎉 Being able to “@” mention users is now supported! More info, here: