Best answer

How do I map and format custom lead form data from website to Follow Up Boss?

• 7 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone, First off sorry if my lack of knowledge in this area is lacking but I am struggling a bit. I am trying to pull data from a website lead form and unfortunately, the website provider only provides basic fields, like First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number. My custom lead form contains several other fields and those are being populated into a Notes section.See attached Notes.PDF

I’ve tried everything from using the formatter twice, once to change the (|) pipe to a comma and then using the formatter outputting the data to CSV format, but that doesn’t work correctly unless I use Text File (No CSV Parsing).

Basically I need to be able to get this data into a format where I can then map fields and send the data to Followupboss. The website developer is aware of the problem, but I need to get this working otherwise any data has to be manually entered.

I hope someone can help me understand what the issue is.

Thanks for your assistance,

Robert

icon

Best answer by Robert B 8 August 2023, 00:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Robert B 

Good question.

Try this Zap action: ChatGPT - Extract Structured Data

NOTE: This will required an OpenAI billing payment method be connected.

Userlevel 1

Holy, I wish I would have thought of that. Troy, I could Kiss you! That worked perfectly. Mapped my custom fields to Followup Boss. You saved me so much time today. 

Much Appreciated!

Robert