Question

How do I make DocuSign trigger on multiple signatures on the single document?

• 2 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I saw a related topic to my question and noticed a Zapier representative responded back indicating that they would send this request to their developer team given that Zapier does not support this feature. Is there an update regarding the request? I find it strange that this feature does not exist when sending one document for multiple signatures is a MAJOR feature used with DocUsign…… 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What is your use case for needing a trigger to file multiple times for multiple signatures on 1 DocuSign envelope?

You can try configuring a DocuSign webhook in Connect.

Article: https://developers.docusign.com/platform/webhooks/connect/configuration/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @bbabel - One quick question, as a regular user of Docusign, I know that they do send you email notifications for multiple signers like X person has viewed, Y person has signed.

Are you getting these notifications yourself? If so, does Docusign give you the information in this email that you’d need for your zap? If so, you could use your email as the trigger, instead of a trigger configured in Docusign. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bbabel!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)