Best answer

How do I log in to a different Facebook account?

• 24 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi @steph.n I’m not able to choose a different facebook audience on a different account than on my default while trying to set up Add Email to Custom Audience in Facebook Custom Audiences from Squarespace. How do I log in to a different FB account? It doesn’t give me a dropdown option to change FB page accounts or custom values. Only my personal FB page is visible. Thanks for your help. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 March 2020, 16:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @CurrentMM, thanks for posting! I’ve moved your question to a different topic so that we may better assist you.

Have you tried logging out of your Facebook on all your browsers? I know this happens to me when I’m trying to sign into a game or app, it brings up a different account that I don’t want to sign into. What I usually do at this point is to completely sign out of Facebook entirely so that it doesn’t remember the account. If by chance that doesn’t work, have you considered trying to sign in via Incognito mode on your browser to setup the Zap that way? Let me know if this worked for you.

Thanks!

I’m logged into my FB account. But I want the ad account to be from one of the pages I manage. The page I’m an admin for doesn’t show up. 

Secondly, I am not getting an instant delivery of a zap titled: Send email attachment of 3/22/20 Journal Prompt PDF. When i looked at the Zap it shows it pulled in data a ay ago. Shouldn’t it be instant? Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @CurrentMM If you can’t see all of the pages that you’re an admin for in the list of pages in the trigger, then it’s likely that a permission that’s needed is missing. You’ll need to check all of the permissions listed in this help guide and then also reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads account to Zapier. 

For your question, it looks like your Zap is triggering from Google Sheets. 

Google Sheets can be super fussy, so if things aren’t formatted quite right or if there has been a structural change on the sheet while the Zap is switched on that can cause some trouble.

The following changes to a sheet while a Zap is switched on can cause a disconnect with your Zap:

- Deleting existing rows or columns.
- Adding rows anywhere other than to the bottom of your sheet.
- Resorting the sheet.
- Renaming/adding/rearranging new columns

If you need to make any of those types of changes to your Google Sheet, you will need to turn your Zap off while you make the change, and then turn it back on again after.

Another thing that can cause trouble on your sheet is any blank rows. You will need to make sure your sheet has no blank rows in the middle, only after your last row of content.

To test this out, please can you try the following for me:

1. Turn your Zap off from the Dashboard.
2. Carefully check your Sheet for any blank rows and delete them.
3. Turn your Zap back on.
4. Test by adding a brand new row to the bottom of the sheet.

Even if you don’t have any blank rows, please be sure to toggle the Zap off and on again from the dashboard as this will give things a reset if any structural changes were made.

Can you give that a try for me and let me know how it goes? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @CurrentMM ,

Circling back to check in if the above steps worked to get your Zap sorted!

If you are still experiencing any issues, just let us know and we can dig deeper- here to help!