Best answer

How do I keep attachments from being zipped up when I use Zapier to copy a card from one Trello to another?

• 14 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi community! Could use some help/feedback.

I’ve managed to easily set up a Zap to copy cards from one list in a Trello board to another successfully, including all the information in the card to follow suit.

However, the attachments from the original card instead of remaining as individual files, get all zipped up. I don’t want this because I need to be able to preview the attachments in the card easily. 

Having them zipped means I need to upzip and reupload them as individual attachments again (ie. defeating the whole purpose of zapier).

Has anyone found a way or knows how to get around this?

Kudos in advance for the help!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 14 June 2023, 10:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Faninini,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Right now, when a Card in Trello has multiple attachments, the hydrate link gives you a zip file with all of them. However, we've received a feature request to provide the attachments individually, and I've added your vote to that request too.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly via email to let you know.

I'm sorry to say that we don't have a workaround for this issue at the moment. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let me know!

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much for looking into this! Very much appreciated Ken 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Faninini,

You are more than welcome! I’m glad I was able to help by adding your vote to the feature request.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊