Question

How do I integrate WP-Ultimo and LearnDash for customer sign-ups?

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to have new customers sign up using either WP-Ultimo and then get put into a LearnDash group, or Learndash group and then get setup on WP-Ultimo. I have been playing around with the demo Zaps and so far cannot seem to make it work. I am wondering if it does work and I have just not solved it, or if it does not work so I should look for a different solution?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mrfiberup 

Good question.

Available Zap app triggers/actions:

Thanks for the tip! When I try to set up the zap it fails when connecting to ultimo. Learndash is fine!  I’ve emailed Ultimo for help several times, but they are not responding to my inquiries about how to debug this. Have people gotten this zap to work with ultimo to work? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear of the troubles here, @mrfiberup

Can you share a screenshot of the full error message you’re seeing when attempting to connect Ultimo to Zapier? I’m hoping the error message might help to shed some light on what might be causing the connection issue. Please remove/hide any private information from the screenshot before sharing (like names, email addresses etc.).

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!