Question

How do I integrate Quiz and Survey Master WordPress plugins with HubSpot?

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have downloaded a plugin in WordPress to make forms and quizzs.The name of the plugin is: 

Quiz And Survey Master

And I see there is an integration with Zapier but I am looking an integration with Hubspot.

But I think Zapier can be connected with Hubspot, right?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @monicaamb!

Yes, Zapier does have a Hubspot integration, here’s a link to the Triggers and Actions for Hubspot

If you’re not sure what steps you might need with your Zap, I recommend starting here:

The article gives you some tips about how to plan your workflows and figure out what Zap step/s you might need. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

Hi @monicaamb!

Yes, Zapier does have a Hubspot integration, here’s a link to the Triggers and Actions for Hubspot

If you’re not sure what steps you might need with your Zap, I recommend starting here:

The article gives you some tips about how to plan your workflows and figure out what Zap step/s you might need. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

THANK YOU!

So I can connect my plugin with Zapier and Zapier with Hubspot and I will receive the information of WordPress in Hubspot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi again @monicaamb (I think I just chatted with you on another comment 😄)

Yes, from the information provided, Danvers suggestion appears to be correct to my understanding! Of course, you can always come back here with questions as you move along the set up process, or feel free to connect with one of our Experts for one on one assistance!