Best answer

How do I integrate my Google Sheets data to my database for tracking purposes?

• 16 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello!

I am wondering if it is possible to connect my google sheets to my data base for tracking purposes?

Thanks!

Colin

icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 August 2022, 15:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Colin Morgan! Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Awesome question - do you mind elaborating a bit more on the specific workflow you’re imagining? Sometimes it helps to think of Zapier in terms of triggers and subsequent actions: "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

From there, it might be helpful to see if your specific database is an eligible app in our app directory: https://zapier.com/apps.

Google Sheets definitely is! If you plan on using Google Sheets there’s a specific way it’ll need to be setup to work with Zapier. Here’s a quick guide on how to get that rolling: 

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps! Keep us posted with any other q’s you may have. 🙂

Hey Christina!

Thanks for the feedback.

What I am trying to do is track all the activity in my go high level data base. 

From lead stages to tags.

Basically, I would like movement in my database to trigger data population in my google sheets.

Is this possible?
Colin

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Colin Morgan

Thanks for the extra information on what you’re looking to do. Gohighlevel isn’t an app that has an integration with Zapier, so you wont find it in the app directory. 

I have logged you as a user that would be interested in seeing a Gohighlevel integration for Zapier, which helps us to track interest and also means that we’ll send you an email if there’s an update. 

Typically a Zapier integration is built by the company behind the app. If you'd like, you might want to let the companies behind these applications know you'd like to see their service on Zapier. If you do, be sure to mention our developer platform: https://zapier.com/developer/

If you’re technically minded, you could take a look at the API for Gohighlevel and see if you could achieve what you need using webhooks, but that’s an advanced option that we wouldn’t be able to help you with (ie Zapier can’t tell you how to write the webhooks that you need). 

I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you on this one!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Colin Morgan ,

If I’m not mistaken, the HighLevel integration is now called LeadConnector. If this is indeed the one you’re looking for, there’s a trigger available that should do what you need or at least part of it. You can set it up like this:

1. LeadConnector: Pipeline Stage Changed
  2. Google Sheets: Create Spreadsheet Row

Could you give that a try and let us know if it works for you?

Please keep us posted 😊​​​​​​