Question

How do I integrate JackRabbit and ConvertKit with two studio locations and birthday emails?

• 24 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello

I have a few questions

1.  I did integrate JackRabbit / ConvertKit,  however when I was testing a new enrollment, all the info from this test student was copied. I am just wondering if this will work for other students not just for the test one
  2. I have 2 studio locations in JackRabbit, is there any way I can have 2 different tags for each one?
  3. I would like to set up a birthday email in Convertkit to be automatically send to a student (in JackRabbit) that have a birthday. How do I do this?
  4. How do I implement a compain for dropped students who haven’t return after 3 months

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jola 

Good question.

To help us have proper context, please post detailed screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured.

Thank you for responding. I am attaching screen shots below

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jola 

You can add a Filter as Step 2 to help with the desired logic: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

If you are trying to add multiple Tags, then add multiple steps (one for each Tag).