Skip to main content
Question

How do I integrate Google Sheets , OpeanAI assistant and Zapier Chatbot?

• 5 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

working on a new project for clients of ours, she has an online e-commerce liquor store. we need to have a chatgtp assistant that does the following actions, we are using the beta zapier chatbot. our requirment is that once the bot picks up the conversation, in case the user wants to know more about ou products, the bot should run a query against the airtable database or google sheet and return all pertinent information from the database including the images of the bottle, be it a vodka or wine for the whole category. since we import only a few products . totaling 34 items only we should not experience any performance issues. om chatgpt works ok , since we fed him with the url from our online store. the issue we are facing is with the zapier open ai assistant and /or chtabot.

please see below the url from our online commerce, and the excel file.

can you please help us?

https://www.selectabebidas.com.br/

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jvoz, welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m not quite sure I’m fully understanding. Is the issue you’re experiencing, related to an OpenAI assistant that’s connected to a Zap? Or is it an issue related to a Zapier Chatbot?

Can you give us some further details on the specific issue you’re running into? Us folks in the Community here can’t look into your account or Zaps, so any screenshots you could share to help explain the issue would be much appreciated. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply!