Question

How do I integrate Google Analytics, Ads, My Business, and CallRail data into Google Sheets for weekly reports?

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am looking to create an automation that integrates Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, and CallRail with Google Sheets. The objective is to compile weekly reports for leadership that include metrics such as the number of calls from our Google My Business page, the number of forms filled out on our website, and the impressions and clicks from our ads.

I need the automation to populate a Google Sheet where the columns are segmented by week, and the rows represent different data points. Specifically, I require the data to be inserted into the same rows each week but in new columns that correspond to the current reporting period.

Could you guide me on setting up this process with Zapier? I'm particularly interested in knowing the best triggers and actions to use for each platform, how to ensure that data is placed into the correct cells automatically every week, and if there's a way to schedule this process to run on a specific day and time.

Thank you for your assistance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ron86 

Good question.

For your project, you may want to considering hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts