Question

How do I integrate detailed Lead Activity Log from HubSpot to SugarCRM using Zapier?

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I am curious anyone is using Zapier for Hubspot - SugarCRM Lead Integration. 

I’ve set up some Zaps and Workflows already, but I am looking to move more details from Hubspot to Sugar, specifically the Lead Activity Log - reports they downloaded, web pages they viewed. 

I understand that this is not possible to seamlessly integrate through, but maybe you found workarounds?

Thank you,

Ada​​

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @adanap! 👋

I’m couldn’t see any existing actions for HubSpot to get the Lead Activity Log so I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team to request that they open up a feature request on your behalf for that to be added. You can contact them about that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

As a workaround perhaps you could use HubSpot’s API Request (Beta) action in the Zap to obtain the information from the lead’s activity log? You’d need to reference HubSpot’s API documentation to set this up so it’s a bit more advanced. But if that’s something you’d be interested in I’d suggest taking a look at our Set up an API request action guide for more guidance.

Hope that helps to get you headed in the right direction. If you do decide to give that a try and run into any issues at all do let us know - always happy to help! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB !

Thank you for welcoming me to Zapier Community. 

Indeed I already reached out to Zapier Support and I will read about the API.

Thaks!

Ada

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad to hear it, @adanap! 😁

Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this. Happy to help further if you get stuck at all.