Question

How do I include Shopify order payment details in Evoliz invoices?

• 22 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I would like to make a zap between shopify and evoliz that allows me to have the payment of an order on my invoice:
Shopify invoice
Product excl.
Transport excl.
VAT amount
Amount incl. VAT
I can generate an invoice with a product including VAT but I can't do the rest.

Could you help me?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BLISS2 

Good question.

To help give us more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured and which fields you are having trouble configuring.

Hello,

We have moved forward a little.We have successfully reassembled a product excluding VAT and displaying the VAT amount and the price including VAT.On the other hand, we are unable to add transport cost to the invoice.We do not know how to attach screenshots of our tests which do not work.
could anyone help us?
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BLISS2 

You have 2 dynamic variables set for the field.

If both variables have a value, then it will result in an invalid value.

e.g. The value would be 83.256.09

yes I know it doesn't work it was to show youWe don't know how to add the shipping costs we charge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BLISS2 

Try adding this Zap action: Formatter > Numbers > Perform Math Operation

Thanks but we have no problem with this step.We have a problem because we cannot bring up the transport cost line which is on Shopify on the evoliz invoice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BLISS2 

It’s unclear what you mean.

To help us have more clarity, it would be best to outline a specific example and include screenshots.