Best answer

How do I import LinkedIn audiences to Google Ads when a new audience is created?

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to share LinkedIn audiences to Google Ads through Zapier?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 May 2023, 05:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Tatiana Guayazan! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

Can you elaborate a bit more on the workflow you’re looking to build? Sometimes it helps to think of zaps in terms of  "When this [trigger] happens in LinkedIn, do that [action] in Google Ads."

I’d recommend taking a look at some of the available triggers and actions for both apps and seeing if any of them line up with what you’d like to achieve:

Here’s some resources that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I also wanted to share this incredible article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️

Hi Christina,

Thank you for providing all those helpful links! I was reviewing all of them however when I check all the possible connections between LinkedIn Ads and Google ads, I’m not seeing anything related to shared audiences between both platforms.

In terms of zaps I’m thinging somehting like "When [we create or have a best performing matched or saved audience] in LinkedIn, do that [be able to have that audience in the google ads platform for upcoming multichannel campaigns] in Google Ads."

I’ll continue to look in the resources you provided, but if you know if this is possible or has been done before, let me know!

Thanks again,

Tatiana

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Tatiana Guayazan,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

After looking at the available triggers for the LinkedIn Ads integration, it appears that you're correct – there are no triggers specifically related to your workflow. That's a great observation, and it could be a valuable addition to the app's functionality. I suggest reaching out to our Support team, who can assist you in creating a feature request on your behalf.

You can reach our Support team here and use the “Report a bug or request a feature” option. Like so:

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully this helps! 😊