Best answer

How do I import daily overdue accounts from Xero to ClickUp?

• 22 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I was wondering is it possible to from ClickUp pull daily overdue accounts from Xero.

Best,

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 March 2024, 13:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello and welcome to the Community, @NovaCloud! 👋

I did some checking on this and it looks like there aren’t any “Overdue Accounts/Invoice” triggers currently available for the Xero app on Zapier. There is an existing feature request for this though so I’ve gone ahead and aded your vote to that. I can’t make any promises around when that sort of trigger might be added but we’ll definitely let you know the minute it is!

As a workaround, if the Xero’s Accounting API supports searching for accounts or invoices that are overdue then perhaps you could use Xero’s API Request (Beta) action to get a list of the overdue accounts/invoices. Please note that it’s more advanced than setting up the other Xero triggers and actions as you’d need to reference Xero's API documentation to set up the actual API request. If that’s something you’re interested in exploring please check out our Set up an API request action guide to learn more.

Hope that helps. If there’s anything else I can assist with in the meantime just let me know! 🙂