Skip to main content
Question

How do I import CSV data from Gmail to HubSpot after successfully receiving the email?

Hello dear community,
I'm still relatively new here and have been struggling with the same problem for days. I just can't get any further and ask you for help.

Following process:
I receive a csv file sent via Gmail and would like to import the data from it. Intercepting the Gmail with the file works. I would like to import this data into ROWS, then into Hubspot. Now it's the case that I can see all the data from the gmail, but not the data from the CSV file. How could I manage that?
I am grateful for any help.

Greetings
Bikesale24

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bikesale24 

Try using these…

Files by Zapier - Line Items from CSV

Looping - Create Loop from Line Items

Troy Tessalone, thank you for your help. What exactly do I have to specify in “Values to lupe”. I'm missing an overview here.

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bikesale24 

Map data from the Files by Zapier step to the Looping step, then from the Looping step to the Zap actions steps after the Looping step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Bikesale24 👋

Did you manage to map the necessary line item data from the Line Items from CSV action in the Create Loop from Line Items action? 

Keen to help get this Zap up and running so please let us know if you’re still in need of any help at all! 🙂