Question

How do I get the Proposify stream ID into my workflow?

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I’m setting up a Zap with a Proposify “Proposal Won” trigger. Unfortunately, the mappable data I get is not sufficient for my workflow. However, I see that the “Data out” from the Run history has the information I need. Namely, the stream id of a proposal. Is there a way to get this information into the zap actions themselves? I’m elaborating with screenshots below:

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @nadya- -

I would love to assist with this, but want to be sure I am understanding your end goal before providing any recommendations. Can you please expand a bit on how you are looking to use the ‘stream ID’? Is this something you’d like to be in a custom field, to map other data in your Zap?

Looking forward to your response! 

Hi @chanelle,

Thanks for your reply! If I get the stream id, I’ll create two paths which will have two different Airtable actions which are determined by it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @nadya-,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Thanks for the additional information!

I looked at the screenshot, and it seems like the “stream_id” isn’t present in the sample data provided in the trigger.

If that’s the case, you can try utilizing the “custom pill” mapping method. This will allow you to map the fields that are not present in the sample data.

We have an in-depth guide on how to do that on our Community post here:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊