Question

How do I get click or lead cost data from Google Ads into CallRail into Salesforce?

• 1 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to build a system in order to follow leads from ad click, to phone call or form submission, to sign up, to eventual purchase, and I’m having trouble finding a way to link the journey in Zapier. Can someone give me some guidance on building reports vis Salesforce using zaps from Google Ads and CallRail?

What fields need to be selected or created in order to create a report in salesforce for the following:

1. Keyword used to click to call into Google Ads then CallRail grab 
  2. Cost of the click
  3. Salesforce integration with fed through purchase data from the id of the person who called

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @qspeaker 

Welcome to the Community!

Just to ensure I understand what you're trying to accomplish, could you elaborate more on the issue? Would you be able to outline it step-by-step?

If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!

Also, could you send screenshots of how you’ve set up the Zap so far> This would allow me to check further. (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!