Question

How do I get ChatGPT to email an image?

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

My current zap reads a google doc then chatgpt emails the contents in outlook. I want to include an image in the email. How do I get ChatGPT to copy and paste the image into the email? HTML? Integrate different software?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @lfg2003! Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re glad to have you!

I hope you don’t mind, I’d love to back up just a bit so we have a clearer idea of the workflow you’re looking to build. Would you like OpenAI to create and send a related image based on the contents of the Google doc? This is likely possible but I’m thinking you’d need to use the OpenAI app DALL-E 2 to create the image. More on that here.

Or does the Google doc already include an image that you would like to also include in the email? If so, I imagine this is also possible though you may need to play with the prompting a bit. Here’s a blog article with tips on how to write an effective ChatGPT prompt.

If you have other questions or looking for something else entirely - let us know. We’re always happy to help. 🙂