Question

How do I get all the fields from Mailchimp when creating new lead in Kartra? Some missing

• 30 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi and thanks in advance!

There are missing fields in my Kartra Action when creating a new lead when I get a new subscriber in Mailchimp. I’m connecting Mailchimp and Kartra, and the trigger is when a new sub is created in MChimp. It should be simple, and I can see the fields I want when I set up the zap.

However, when I set up the Kartra info (under ‘Action’), the fields that I need from MChimp don’t all appear there and I don’t know how to add these fields (including Source, so I know where the lead has come from, and any tags that are assigned).

Any ideas of how I can add the fields I want, which exist in Mailchimp but aren’t offered as options in my zap when setting up the new lead details in Kartra 

Thanks so much! I’ve spend an hour looking through help and with the bot too 😥

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @claremac 

Good question.

To help us have full context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Please outline a specific example for us to better understand which fields are causing the issue.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone Here we go:

These are the two steps. I can’t seem to add fields to the Kartra ‘Create new lead’ and I need to add some from Mailchimp. See below - I need ‘Source’ and a couple of others too… 

Any help very much appreciated

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@claremac 

You may have to explore using the Kartra API: https://documentation.kartra.com/section-3-lead-editing-or-creating/

Zap action: Kartra - API Request