Best answer

How do I generate an Airtable record for each line item of a Wix order?

• 14 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I made the connection between WIX and Airtable and works but partially.

When a customer makes an order with multiple items WIX only sends one item to Airtable and only generates one record.

Also, WIX didn't pass the SKU #.

Any clue?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 August 2022, 04:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @El Ático! Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like you may be running into a few different things here.

First I wanted to mention, I did some digging and it looks like there are some fields in Wix Stores that aren’t currently supported - SKU being one of them. There is an open feature request for this that I added you to! This helps the app developers track and gauge interest. It will also keep you in the loop if and when these get implemented. That said, this particular app is managed by a team of Wix developers and they’ve mentioned they’re also tracking interest in their Help Center here:

I’d recommend tossing a vote for this feature there as well as it might help them prioritize this! 

Regarding orders containing multiple items only showing one item, it looks like this is a result of a bug in the Wix app. 😔 I did also add you as an impacted user on this as well. We’ll be sure to email you once a fix is in place for that.

Sorry to not have better news for you here but we appreciate you reaching out in the Community! We’ll be in touch with any updates once we have them. 🙂

Hi Christina, thanks for the quick answer, yes I always struggle with some misses from WIX.
 I have already submitted my vote for the feature but there is another missing point: I ask to create multiple records when an order has more than one item per order the link makes only one record so I need to enter manually the rest. there is any clue for that?
regards
Ricardo

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya, @El Ático

Oops - perhaps should’ve put this towards the top of my response. 

Regarding orders containing multiple items only showing one item, it looks like this is a result of a bug in the Wix app. 😔 I did also add you as an impacted user on this as well. We’ll be sure to email you once a fix is in place for that.

While I wish I had a workaround to share, at the moment I’m not familiar with any. Sorry about this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop by to share that the bug Christina mentioned, where orders containing multiple items only showing one item, has since been resolved! 😁🎉

The feature request that was also discussed here is still open. But as soon as we have update on that front we’ll let y’all know here. 

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡