Question

How do I fully integrate Zoho and Wix inventories using Zapier to match sales and stock?

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi I’m hoping to fully integrate my Zoho and Wix inventories. Can Zapier do a full integration meaing when a Sales Order is completed in Zoho I can use Zapier to update my inventory in Wix and when an order is placed on my wix website It will update the inventory or place a sales order on zoho which will in turn update the inventory in Zoho?

Orders for us are placed on the wix website and through a Sales Rep in Zoho. Keeping matching inventories is critical as items can run low.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MSI 

Help: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing

Does Zapier support two-way syncing?

No. Zapier does not support two-way syncing between apps right now. Think of Zaps like one-way workflows.

In certain scenarios, you can fake two-way syncing by setting up two different Zaps that perform opposite actions. For instance, you could have one Zap that creates a new spreadsheet row for every new contact created and another that creates a new contact for every new spreadsheet row.

miscEye icon Note

Be careful not to create a Zap Loop. Learn how to avoid Zap loops.