Best answer

How do I format the "Body" field to cover all the space when sending the email?

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I set-up email thru gmail to send to subscriber, however the format of the body is not covering all the space when I send the email. 

icon

Best answer by swilder 13 June 2023, 10:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @swilder, welcome to the Community! 👋

Is the Body Type field set to send the email in plain format? Asking as I did some checking and it seems this sort of thing has happened before where the plain text option was selected and Gmail automatically reformatted the email text to fit around 78 characters per line. So I suspect that might be what’s happening here.

If you set the  Body Type field to use html format instead, does the text fill the full width of the email body?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @swilder, welcome to the Community! 👋

Is the Body Type field set to send the email in plain format? Asking as I did some checking and it seems this sort of thing has happened before where the plain text option was selected and Gmail automatically reformatted the email text to fit around 78 characters per line. So I suspect that might be what’s happening here.

If you set the  Body Type field to use html format instead, does the text fill the full width of the email body?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you so much for the help! The body format was plain text and I keep on trying it but it won’t change. So, I decided to try the html and ask chatgpt to create the html for the email and it did work (much better!). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @swilder,

Awesome! We’re glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊