Question

How do I find and include the Qwilr internal collaborator project link in my Zaps on ActiveCampaign?

• 15 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m creating a series of Zaps to automate the proposal creation process between ActiveCampaign and Qwirl.  This includes several internal notification steps to the sales team to ensure they are tracking each stage of the proposal through to completion and acceptance.  

I’d love to include the Qwilr project collaborator link on these internal notifications to take the team directly to the project from the email.  However, I’m currently only able to find the externally shareable project link to include in the Zap.  This isn’t as helpful because the team must then log into Qwilr and navigate back to the draft project to make their updates.

Any ideas on how to find the internal, collaborator project link?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BlackJade 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post screenshots with the DATA OUT from the Qwilr Zap step you are using along with an example of the desired Qwilr link you are trying to use.

Hi Troy,

This is the link I am pulling currently which takes them to a view only page: 

This is the editable share link I would like to be able to pull into the Zap:

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BlackJade 

Can you post screenshots with the data points returned from the Qwilr Zap step?

Can you post an example of the actual link so we can see how it is structured?