Question

How do I extract recurring Zoom webinar data into Salesforce or other apps?

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reply

This comes up a lot. How can we get data from recurring Zoom webinars into apps like Salesforce? The last time this was asked, it was responded to with a “That’s interesting; we can’t do it; we submitted a product request”. I see posts going back 2-3 years. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @NonprofitTech, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Can you tell us a bit more about the desired workflow here? For example is it that you’re wanting to add new registrants for recurring Zoom webinars into Salesforce? 

I believe there was a feature request in the past for recurring Zoom webinars to be supported which was implemented. Are you seeing any errors in the Zap, or were you unable to pull in a test record for a recurring Zoom webinar when setting up your Zap? Any further details or screenshots (please remove any personal information like names, emails before posting) you can share with us to show what’s not working with the recurring webinars would be much appreciated. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!