Best answer

How do I embed a question from Google Form into Google Slide for contributor to fill In?

• 22 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to embed a question from a Google Form (or other survey tool) into a Google Slide so that it could be filled in by a contributor to that presentation who is editing the Slide? We are not looking for a tool that collects responses in Presentation mode.

icon

Best answer by rachael.silvano 24 July 2023, 15:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @nick-liberty-and-co 

Can you please clarify how this is related to a Zap automation?

/

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @nick-liberty-and-co , and welcome to the Zapier Community. As Troy mentioned, this doesn’t quite seem like an automation Zapier can accomplish (the basic way to think about it is “when *x* happens, do *y*”).

That being said, there are a number of ways you can embed a Google Form, you may want to check out this help doc from Google on the matter: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/2839588?hl=en#zippy=%2Cembed-a-form-on-a-website-or-blog

If there is anything else we can help you with in the world of automation + Zapier, let us know!

Userlevel 1

Thank you, Rachael and Troy! I thought this might be the case after exploring the different Zaps that connect Google Forms and Google Slides...agreed that it’s not easily translated into a “when x happens, do y” problem. Thank you so much for your help and I’ll explore these other options!