Best answer

How do I differentiate between 'calls' and 'deals' in Bigin CRM pipelines to create projects in CompanyCam and customers in QuickBooks Online?

I’m trying to zap from Bigin CRM to CompanyCam and QuickBooks Online (for a roofing company).

I want to create a new project in CompanyCam when a ‘call’ is created in Bigin.

I want to create a new customer in QuickBooks Online when a ‘deal’ is created in Bigin.

I’m only at the CompanyCam portion right now, the problem is I can’t figure out the difference between the call and deal part. For example I have 3 pipelines in Bigin one is leads/estimating, one is production, and one is administration. I thought that leads/estimating pipeline would be the ‘call’ portion and under administration, once a job is a go ahead, I would make that the ‘deal’ portion. I renamed the records in those two Bigin pipelines as such: calls and deals. 

When I create or move a contact into either pipeline it must consider them all calls and creates the project in CompanyCam. I only want that to happen in the leads/estimating pipeline and then I want to create the customer in Quickbooks when the job goes to admin and the file is set up (as a deal).

Can someone explain to me where I differentiate the pipeline stages to calls or deals so I can set this up properly?

icon

Best answer by JohnC 1 April 2023, 19:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @JohnC 

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to Community!

In cases like this, it would be best to contact Support as they will be able to see the Zap you’re trying to create.

https://zapier.com/app/get-help

But just to set proper expectations, we’re not really familiar with the differences of the Pipelines in Bigin by Zoho CRM.

Otherwise, let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks Charie, I figured it out now.

Calls and Deals aren’t what I thought they were (items in pipelines) but in different parts of the Bigin program. Calls and Events aren’t part of the pipelines they are separate and Deals seem to be anything that’s added to the pipeline.

Info for anyone that thinks they had the same problem I did.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @JohnC,

Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help! 🤗