Question

How do I determine the correct URL input for the Link field in a Facebook Lead Ads form?

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

In the Facebook Form, under connection, it asks for a URL to link to. I have a zap in place to collect first name, Last Name, Email and phone and send it to my Spark Membership account already.

The question is...if I have the Zap set up what am I supposed to put in that URL box?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BillPiper,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please send a screenshot of the URL field/box that you’re referring to? This will help me better understand the problem and provide a more accurate solution. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

It is the LINK box at the bottom of the screen that I am not sure what to do with. Yesterday I paid for Zapier Premium and got help setting up the Zap from Facebook Lead Ads to Spark Membership. But in creating a lead form I don’t know what to do with the LINK box.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BillPiper,

While I'm not an expert on crafting Facebook Lead Forms, my understanding is that the "Link" field is connected to the "Call-to-action text" field. So, when your clients click on the "CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE" button, they should be redirected to a page based on the link you've input in the "Link" field.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊