Best answer

How do I delete this so I can start again and just input the Office 365 account details that I need for the Zap to work?

• 18 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m new to Zapier and wanted to set up a Zap whereby new calendar events for one particular Office 365 account on my Microsoft Outlook would zap across to a Google-based Calendar account.

In trying to set up the Zap, I used the wrong name for the Office 365 account (I wrongly input the name for my Microsoft 365 Business Standard account) and now I can’t get rid of it in the Zapier system.

How do I delete this so I can start again and just input the Office 365 account details that I need for the Zap to work?

Thanks for your help, Peter

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 May 2023, 08:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PeterHunt 👋 -

Welcome to Zapier Community, we’re happy you’ve stopped by and happy to help! 

Are you looking to change which account you are using in your Zap or simply looking to erase the connection from Zapier’s system? 

If you would like to change which account is used in the Zap, you’ll head over to the Trigger ‘Account’ drop-down follow the screenshots below: 

If you have any additional questions, or I have not answered your question, please let me know and I’m happy to pop back over here for further assistance! 

Userlevel 1

Chanelle:  thanks for getting back to me so quickly, which I really appreciated.  

I’ve already tried the “change account” option which you showed in your screenshots and it isn't working for me, so I think I need the second option of erasing the connection from Zapier’s system.

Is that somehitng which you could organize for me?

Many thanks for your help, 

Peter

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PeterHunt,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

To delete an app connection. Could you please try these for me?

1. Head to the "My Apps" page here: https://zapier.com/app/connections
  2. Look for the App that you want to delete the connection.
  3. Click on the three dots “...” next to the connection name and click “Delete”
    b9b15162a6eefd41756dfb7b6faaf810.png
    (view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Ken: that worked very well.  Thanks for your help.

Peter

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PeterHunt,

You are most welcome!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗