Skip to main content

I work with Calendly to register people for a bi weekly webinar. Sometimes, they register, but life happens and they fail to show up. I want to be able to automatically email these clients to reschedule, or get in contact with us. Currently, this is only available through the premium version of calendly, and I want to scope my options before making a decision. 

Hey there, @Tmwc! Thanks for reaching out - great question!

There isn’t a “No-Show” Calendly trigger at the moment, however there is an open feature request for this! I went ahead and added your vote to it and we’ll be sure to email you if that changes. We’ll also keep the topic updated. 😊

While I don’t have any workarounds to offer at the moment, I’m curious to hear if anyone in the Community has stumbled on one!

Welcome to the Community! 🤗

Hi friends! 👋

Just reaching out here to share that a Invitee No Show Created trigger has been added to the Calendly app on Zapier, which will trigger a Zap whenever an invitee is marked as a no-show in Calendly! 😁🎉

To use it your Zaps will need to be running the latest version of the Calendly app on Zapier. Check out our Update to the latest app version in Zaps guide for more details. 

We hope you’re able to give that new trigger a try soon and if you run into any issues with it just let us know.

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡️