Best answer

How do I create a proposal from a template in Offri?

• 19 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I create a proposal from a template in Offri? I need to connect pipedrive to offri and automatically create a proposal from a template in Offri. I successfully set this up but for some reason I can’t see any option to use a template even though is says so in the description of the action. Does anyone know how to do this? I just don’t see the option to use a template anywhere. Additionally I’m not sure what I need to do with the field “contactperson” in Offri there is no other layer of contacts just the normal contact which I already assigned with the search step above. this works even if I leave that open but it is annoying that we get an error everytime.

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 January 2023, 14:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Solar Monkey, welcome to the Community! 👋

You’re right, it looks like there isn’t an option to select an existing proposal template to use. Despite it’s “Creates a proposal, optionally from a template” description which is odd. I’d recommend contacting our Support Team as this isn’t the expected behaviour for the Create Proposal action. They’ll be able to get a bug report submitted to the app’s developers on your behalf. Sorry to not have a more immediate fix here.

I’m sure there must be others in the Community here who may be running into the same issue. So if Support are able to offer a workaround please do let us know!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the confirmation. I will create a support ticket and post the answer here.