Question

How do I contact Zapier customer support to resolve unauthorized charges on my credit card?

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

The contact email does not work, trying to connect to a sales agent has been unsuccessful and now it has brought me here.  I have charges on my ccard from Zapier yet I am not part of this platform and cannot get anyone to respond to answer me.  What do I do?  Where is customer support?  I hope someone from Zapier will answer with a valid email address or possibly a phone number to talk to a human to get this issue resolved?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @mark21 , I’m sorry to hear you have unexpected charges from Zapier, I can imagine that’s frustrating to not be able to get a fast resolution. We don’t have a phone number that you can ring, but I have the right spot for you to get an answer!

You can report an account and billing issue on this page: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

If you notice, scrolling a lil bit, you can see we have a section to report a billing issue: